Medtronic Launcher Guide Catheter Features for Healthcare Professionals
Launcher™ coronary guide catheters come with the performance advantages you expect from a market leader — including a wide variety of curve shapes for transradial and femoral percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
Full-Wall technology is a shaft construction process that optimises the balance between a large lumen and robust performance — offering excellent torque resistance and curve retention. The encapsulated flat wire braid enables thinner, robust walls without compromising support or retention.
- Encapsulated braid wire
- Inner jacket
- Flat braid wire
- Outer jacket
Launcher Guide Catheters Offer:
- Flexible distal segment to engage the guide for backup support
- Supportive secondary curve for backup support and curve retention
- Workhorse construction for a variety of anatomies and takeoffs
- Larger lumens for excellent contrast flow and enhanced visualisation
- Vest-tech nylon outer jacket for hub-to-tip radiopacity
- Radiopaque marker band to facilitate tip orientation for ostial engagement
- Support for radial and femoral approaches
Also available in 118cm length.
With the 118 cm Launcher™ guide catheter you have the reach and device working length you need — expanding your possibilities.